Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 23, 2019

My Message to Kelly Anne Conway



The first time I laid eyes on Kelly Anne Conway was she was on one of the Leftist Sunday morning political programs, I believe it was 'Disgrace the Nation" or something like that. I was hanging at the counter of the my breakfast place which always had the one little TV on for our Sunday morning entertainment. The morning political shows were always a catalyst for lively debate amongst the morning rabble.

Well the show had the political hit squad on board and Kelly Anne lit into them like Grant at the battle of Richmond! She was so quick, articulate, factual and she remembered everything these people had said in the past and was using their own words to hit them over the head with and proving they were all hypocrites.
 
She left them literally stuttering. They looked lost and grasping for something more to say.
 
And I was like, "Who IS this person?"
 
I knew she was on Donald Trumps campaign staff but I've never heard a Republican liaison speak like that to the opposition, ever.
 
I mean, aren't Republicans supposed to just apologize for the accusations the media makes? They aren't supposed to fight back. I mean, they never did before. Not since Ronald Reagan.
 
This sort of offense was long over do.

Kelly Anne was so brave and fearless. She didn't care who she was talking to, she would blast them...with facts. That overstuffed Wolf Blitzer...she shredded him. No matter who went after her, she had something particular to say back to them. I can't imagine they would think it wise to keep coming at her but we all know by now that the political Left takes no backwards steps, feels no remorse or shame and will just come back day after day even when they know they're just taking a beating. If they can only convert but one soul to the dark side of human existence, then it will all be worth it to them.  
 
There was another time they had some insolent Lefty chic have a go and the results were the same. They couldn't beat her. She was the smartest person in the room. And she would just wait, smiling, for the next question.
 
There is not doubt in my mind that Kelly Anne Conway was the juggernaut that lead the Trump Team to victory. The long-marginalized voting taxpayer finally had something to cheer about.

So Kelly Anne, If you read this, don't worry. This Hatch Act baloney is just more Never-Trumper hatred. You're doing an incredible job!

But now, while I'm at it, there's something more I'd like to say to you...

Time to Dump George!

Really, don't you think it's time you leave this guy? This guy is your husband?

How can this even be?

I mean, when was the last time you even saw each other? I'm sure he's not allowed to visit you at the White House. I'm sure the guards don't even recognize him. If it wasn't for Fox News Channel putting up his picture ever time he opens his mouth, who would?. I never even heard of this guy!

But anyway, what I'm saying is, you need a man in your life. Not a whiny, jealous of your success, more than half-crazed individual that keeps trying to publicly undermine your career. There are better men out there. Men who won't try to pull themselves up by pulling others down, especially their wife!

You deserve better.
 
And just what is up with this George Conway anyway?
 
Thanks to Fox News and the Doom & Gloom Drudge Report, I can never escape the reports of George Coming out with the latest "Trump Revelation". The so-called Conservative Press reports every crazy thing he says. His vocabulary must be quite limited since he only ever says the same thing over and over again. "Trump Unhinged, Trump Unstable" Blah, blah, blah. I've already heard it from him more than once. No use hearing it again...and again.

I'm minding my own business and look up and there's old nobody George again, blathering the same sad "warnings". I guess there's no cure for Trump Derangement Syndrome.

And what kind of news station would devote so much time to an obviously sick man?

Fox New will! Good ol' Fox "click bait" news.

So what do you two even have in common? I don't see the attraction. Was it an arranged marriage back when you were both kids or something? That's ok, people make mistakes Kelly Anne but it's time you correct this one. Time to give big boy the royal shove.

You'll be better off and hopefully George will get the help he needs down the road. But that will no longer be your problem!

You've grown beyond him now. Way beyond. You are two people on opposite trajectories.

You are on the ascension!

And George is, as President Trump might put it, "Definitely not ascending"

And he just can't take it that his wife has done so much better than he ever did. This jealous outrage will only get worse.

So do the best thing you can do for yourself and send this loser packing.

The sooner the better so don't wait too long.

And when you do dump him, look, me up.

I'll be looking for your reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment